Friday, August 23, 2013

8/23... New Designs entered into design contest

      Hey Ladies, Hope you are having a wonderful day. Today I am posting my newest designs entered into Chicstar.com design contest. If you have time, stop in and vote for your fav design or enter your own design creations for a chance at $1000.00 and a prototype in your size. 


                                                            Hope you like the designs! 


                                                             HAVE A AMAZING DAY! 



Follow me on Pinterest








































5 comments:

  1. How do I obtain one of these dresses?? Or 7 of them for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I obtain one of these dresses?? Or 7 of them for a wedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaitlyn, First of all CONGRATS on the wedding! As for the the dress design, I need to know which one you are interested in. Start from the first dress and count down, let me know what number the design is in the page lineup. Then we can discuss, price, color, fabric choices and sizes. Looking forward to hearing from you! Rachael

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Rachael. It's my soon to be sister in law's wedding and we fell in love with this dress. It's the tenth one up from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shoot me an email to Blueberryhillfashions@gmail.com. We can discuss the details privately. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete