Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Rockabilly Newest Fashions 9/18

       Hello Ladies, I have very exciting news! It looks like I will be opening my very own online store soon. while I would love to fill it with my own designs, I will be selling very cute Rockabilly attire and many more goodies, that I have in stock at my store here in town. As soon as my own designs are completed they will be sold there also. I have so many inline to be made. Anyways, the store should be open this Saturday. Yeah! 


  oh , I almost forgot, the url to my store WILL be www.blueberryhillfashions.com...Grand Opening Saturday! 

Special thanks to all the people on Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr that have liked, pinned and showed so much love for my designs! 



      Follow me on Pinterest



































No comments:

Post a Comment