Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rockabilly Retro Skirt Designs

Thank you for stopping by my Blog, I really really appreciate it so much. Here are my latest Rockabilly designs entered into chicstar.com online design contest. If you have time and would like to view the rest of my designs and cast your vote for your fav, just go to chicstar.com. Enter your own designs for a chance at a free prototype and 1000.00. Pretty cool contest.


Follow me on Pinterest



High waisted, black matte skirt with black satin wide waist sash. The sash can be removed or tied in the front. The length would be just below the knee. Nice and fitted cotton and spandex blended stretch material. 
This skirt, if made by chicstar.com would be available in all sizes, from XS to size 28. So if you like it and want to see it for sell, just click ------> chicstar.com




If you're interested in great Rockabilly fashions, check out blueberryhillfashions.com







Rockabilly inspired skirt 











Remember, if you like my designs and would like to purchase them, go to chicstar.com and 
vote. THANKS sooo much! 












No comments:

Post a Comment