Friday, January 24, 2014

Rockabilly Retro Fashions LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

These are my latest designs entered into chicstar.com fashion contest. Let me know what you think. Hope you like them! If you do happen to like them, swing by and cast your vote OR even enter your own designs for a chance at a free prototype and 1000.00. Chicstar.com really offers a good opp for aspiring designers. 


HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING! 

all designs by www.blueberryhillfashions.com







































1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these dresses, especially the rockabilly 10 jpg, the rockabilly 1 jpg, and the rockabilly hearts polka dots. I would love to buy the rockabilly 10 jpg and show it to all the girls in my wedding then I can order more right?
    please contact me Tammie Creary 813-562-0201

    ReplyDelete