Saturday, December 20, 2014

Rockabilly Hair Tutorials

 BlueBerryhillfashions.com has collected a great set of
 Retro Hair style Tutorials  from around the net.
All in one place...right here!

I'll be adding more styles and blogs daily!





 Rag Curls! I have tried these on my girls and I love the result. 
My youngest daughter has very straight thick hair and this works and the curls actually last almost all day.

rag curls
full instructions - please visit How-to Hair Girl






        
         brsh




        
        
7U6A2158
7U6A2161



The Full-Un Veronica

vint
{Source}


The Ava Gardner

retro
{Source}

Victory Rolls

rolls
{Source}
How to Hair Girl
Special thanks to How-to Hair Girl Blog! I've tried all of her tutorials and they ROCK! check her out for more Tutorials 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment