Sunday, July 28, 2013

7/28..New Designs

       A special thank you to all the wonderful people that have pinned my dresses to pinterest from this blog. So many! when you work hard on an idea and see that people actually like what you are doing and support it, well it makes me feel so confident that producing my own line of clothing is right direction for me to be going in! Once again, thank you so so so much! 


I do have three designs in the process of being made and just approved the fabric samples! YEAH, the actual making of the dresses has begun this week. 

For now, until I get more designs made, these designs are being entered into a design contest at chicstar.com. If you have time swing by and cast your vote for your fav. designs. The designs below are also presented in auction format. You can bid to have a design made in your size. Pretty cool. 


HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!




Follow me on Pinterest





Rockabilly Sailor Top 

Rockabilly Sailor Top

Rockabilly Sailor Top

Rockabilly Sailor Top







No comments:

Post a Comment