Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blueberry Fashions...which designs to make?

Follow me on Pinterest

Cute plus size Rockabilly Dresses, that's what I googled over and over. Akk not many true plus size dresses out there, well they do have Junior sizes but that is not at all what a woman that wears a true 24 wants to try and squeeze into. I ordered the cutest little floral Rockabilly dress on Ebay the other day, only to be so upset when it did not fit. So small, well this was a junior size 3x.

       My line of dresses is for the Big , beautiful , curvy and Sexy Divas out there!
I also found it hard to find dresses my size that didn't require a arm and leg to buy.  Does it really take that much more fabric that plus size clothing cost 3 times more then average size clothing? NO,  it does not and I found that out by hiring a company to make my designs. Basically just a couple  dollars more to make in plus sizes. I think it's ashame that people charge so much more because they know it's hard to find cute and trendy plus clothing. Anyways, that's my little rant for the day.

      These designs are in the chicstar.com contest and will be made if they aren't produced by chicstar. I think I have to wait 90 days after the voting has ended with them before I can make my own designs.  In the likely event they are not produced by chicstar.com,  I am thinking about having them made in my line. So below are the designs I am thinking about producing,  in say..oh I guess in a couple of months. 

      If you have any comments or suggestions, feel free to comment. Every little bit of input helps me determine what to have made  or not made :) 









Rockabilly Polka Dot Fold down Collar Dress 

Sizes : 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x
Material : woven cotton/spandex blend

Cute for a flirty and fun look.









Nautical Rockabilly Dress

Sizes: 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x 

Material: The top is made of a soft Jersey and 
the skirting is made of woven cotton/spandex 
blend 




 Cherry Printed Dress 

Please note that the cherry printed fabric will vary
from the one used in my sketch. The fabric design
used in this sketch was created by a designer
@ chicstar.com. Manufacturer has pretty much the
exact same fabric. The cherries will be just a tad bit
darker.
Cherry Printed Dress 

Please note that the cherry printed fabric will vary
from the one used in my sketch. The fabric design
used in this sketch was created by a designer
@ chicstar.com. Manufacturer has pretty much the
exact same fabric. The cherries will be just a tad bit
darker.
 Blue Surplice Dress with white bust trim

Sizes: 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x
Material: Stretch Ponte 

I really love this dress. I think it would
flattery so many body types.
If you like it , comment or you could even
pin it and pass it along :)


Navy and White Rockabilly Dress

Great retro look with white trim
again, these designs will only be made
once my designs are released from chicstar in
3 months.







No comments:

Post a Comment