Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Rockabilly Fashion Line

Follow me on Pinterest   

     I started designing around 5 years ago. Chicstar.com holds a design contest for aspiring designers, and quit a few of my designs were placed into production and have sold pretty darn well. So , I decided to hire a private label manufacturer and make my own designs. 

     I am so excited to start this new adventure! I have three designs currently being made and should be ready to stock and sell in my store in 8 weeks. 






Black Polka Dot  Retro Dress

This cute little Dress will be available in 8 weeks


Sizes: 1x 2x 3x 4x 5x 6x











Polka Dot cutie with a Red pop of color top.

I love this casual little dress.
Plus Sizes will be available  from 1x to 5x






Bombshell Betty

Blue and white fitted Dress
Plus sizes available in 8 weeks





No comments:

Post a Comment